While studying a Bachelor of Laws at Monash University, I wrote some pretty good study notes. I have decided to make these notes available to download on this blog, to share my knowledge and hard work.

These notes are for educational purposes only. I make no guarantees about the accuracy of the notes. Copyright in the notes belongs to George McCubbin. They are not to be on-sold commercially and are for personal use only.

Hi all

It's come to my attention that the links below no longer work.  I previously had all the documents linked to my Dropbox account, but for some reason nothing's public.  If someone knows how to fix this, let me know!  I'm horrible with this stuff. 

I think you should be able to download them from this link:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/njkf4p9cf9li721/AAAlzX3fmJMN9NTXF0dEiC6sa?dl=0 .

Otherwise, shoot me an email and I add you to the account manually.  I'll try and be as quick as possible but don't hate me if it takes some time.

In the meantime, insert shameless plug for my Insta painting account.  

George